Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Amigurumi

Last weekend I (finally!) finished amigurumi chipmunks for my friends Sarah and Ben. I was supposed to have finished them in September. But I had some mishaps. Particularly with color.

Here is my first attempt.
















Jake said that the tail is obscene and that I might traumatize 4-year old Sarah. Now it lives at the office, traveling from cubicle to cubicle. Although, without eyes, I don't know how Crochet Thing moves around.


I ditched Sarah's color choices and started again
Here they are waiting in my rocking chair until they go to Ben and Sarah's





Sarah's chipmunk made friends with Dixie


Finally, they arrive at Ben and Sarah's- with much fanfair and joy

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Yeah, the pink chipmunk is not only obscene, he's blind. Hmmm? Is there a connection? Ha!

Love the kids with their perfect amigurumis! Nice work!

A | E said...

I love all three of them!